September 21, 2007

Still Learning


An practie study I thought I would try after a friend of mine showed me the forum at conceptart.org where you render any object as realistically as possible then afterwards you makeup anything by drawing from the rendered object, a good practice. I got lazy and never came up with a concept because I was moving back in the dorms but I'll get to it.







My goal this summer was just to sit back and draw, just for the pure enjoyment of it. So, inbetween my busy schedule of being a student summer missionary I would sit and draw just any or whatever could come out of my head and try to put it on paper. It felt good just to cut loose and let ideas pour out of me because along with coming to terms with my faith I feel as though my own verve is being defined making me a more capable artist. I played alot with caricatures!

No comments: