October 20, 2007

24 Hour Art Challenge





During the 24 hour Art Challenge at SCAD My initial goal was a set of 6-12 characters, but I woke up later than I wanted too so, I did 4 characters all together and one illustration piece. I worked on achieving a character each hour to push myself conceptually and just keep drawing. The Illustration took the longest because I was getting feedback from my peers and adjusting the foreshortened proportions. Overall I am happy with the result because I was able to do the characters with out reference and pull from my head. One thing I learned is that I need to go darker with my pencils ( as you can see)the line work is a little too light. The Illustration line work is complete but I still want to render the picture in Coral and PhotoShop!!

No comments: